Maybe You Don't Have Good Hair On Your Head - Actress, Yvonne Jegede Replies Khloe (Video)

Forum 4 months ago

Maybe You Don't Have Good Hair On Your Head - Actress, Yvonne Jegede Replies Khloe (Video)

Yvonne Jegede, a Nigerian actress, film producer, model, and television personality, has reacted to a statement that BBNaija star and businesswoman, Khloe Abiri made about women who wear their natural hair.

Khloe Abiri, while appearing on a podcast, spoke against women who rock their natural hair everywhere, including at glamorous events.

She said a woman's natural hair should be worn when running errands but not when she is glammed up in a dress and heels.

Many people, including celebrities, have reacted to the video. Actress Yvonne Jegede has now weighed in.

The mum-of-one said in her response to Khloe, “Maybe you don't have good hair on your head.”

She added: “I will slay with my natural hair, it doesn't matter if it's red carpet.”

She then asked Khloe: “How will you say, ‘don’t come to my event with your natural hair'? That doesn't just sound right.”

Yvonne, who has been seen wearing wigs herself, continued: “One this I hate wigs for is that no matter how natural it looks, people can still tell it's not your natural hair. People can still tell that this thing on your head did not grow out from your skull.”

Watch her speak in the video below.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: They’ll be too good – Chris Sutton predicts Chelsea vs Aston Villa
Forum | 12 hours ago

EPL: They’ll be too good – Chris Sutton predicts Chelsea vs Aston Villa

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 2 days ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH
Forum | 2 days ago

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH