Should I Tell Him That His Girlfriend Is Having S*x With A ‘Yahoo-Yahoo’ Guy? – Man Ask

Forum 6 years ago

Should I Tell Him That His Girlfriend Is Having S*x With A ‘Yahoo-Yahoo’ Guy? – Man Ask

A man has asked for help if it is right to expose a friend who is on a long distance relationship but takes pride in cheating on her caring boyfriend.

A man has found himself in serious predicament after discovering that a female friend is cheating on the ‘caring’ boyfriend with a ‘yahoo-yahoo’ good-for-nothing man.

He wrote:

“I’ve a close female friend, we’re very close that I know almost everything about her relationship.

There’s this guy she is dating in Ibadan before she moved down to IIorin here. This guy do call her and he his trying immensely in this girl’s life. He paid half of her School fees, buys her foodstuffs and so much more.

Fastforward, this same gal accepted the proposal of a yahoo guy (this same guy is my friend too), but we aint that close..

Whenever the other dude sent this girls money, she gives it to the other guy (yahoo guy). Though i don’t know much about the other guy she’s dating at Ib, but i do pity the guy because I feel he’s being cheated on badly.

The guy calls every secs, sent the girl his ‘own’ phone because he feels he’s not getting in touch with her so much.

The most annoying thing is that the guy is a barber that earns little. This same gal told me she has Never given this guy sex before but gives it to the other dude ‘daily’.

I couldn’t take it.

Should I call this guy at Ibadan and explain everything in details to him, or I should let it slide?”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 19 hours ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 1 day ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’

How We Lost Multimillion Naira To Ibadan-Based Travels Agency – Victims Tell Their Stories
Forum | 1 day ago

How We Lost Multimillion Naira To Ibadan-Based Travels Agency – Victims Tell Their Stories

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd