Yul Edochie's Wife, May Bags United Nations Peace Award (Photo)

Forum 4 months ago

Yul Edochie's Wife, May Bags United Nations Peace Award (Photo)

Yul Edochie’s estranged wife, May Edochie has bagged a new UN award.

She bagged the prestigious United Nations Eminent Peace Ambassador award and took to her social media page to share the news.

She wrote: “And it came to pass. It can only be God. Thank you @iawpaambassadors, it’s indeed a huge honor to be decorated with the EMINENT PEACE AWARD.

“Amb @officialambpastrchi thanks again for the nomination. Thanks to my amiable big sis, my @hourglassfashionworld brand owner @realanitajoseph, my beautiful @nwandoagbe, and my buddy @yummy_crispy for the support.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo
Forum | 2 days ago

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 3 days ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 3 days ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 4 days ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties