She Is Like A Sister To Me - Cute Abiola Denies Romance With Nollywood Actress, Omoborty

Forum 4 months ago

She Is Like A Sister To Me - Cute Abiola Denies Romance With Nollywood Actress, Omoborty

Popular Nigerian skitmaker, Abdulgafar Abiola, aka Cute Abiola, has dismissed reports that he is romantically linked to actress, Biodun Okeowo, popularly known as Omoborty.

Rumours made the rounds online last year, alleging that Cute Abiola was having a romantic affair with Omoborty, which affected his marriage.

However, addressing the claim in an interview with Nollywood actress, Debbie Shokoya, Cute Abiola said they only made a skit together and were both surprised when the news of the alleged love affair made headlines on some blogs.

According to him, he failed to react to the report at the time to avoid intensifying the issue.

He said,
“We never had a date. Maybe because we just made content together. So, that content, the way we took pictures. I was holding her, holding her back, and her waist for the picture.

“The chat was not real. Her picture was not in the chat. The name was covered. For what? I did not know how that came up. That time, she felt so bad about it. I felt so bad too. Because I never wanted her to go through that stuff. And that time, she was so pained to the point that we stopped talking to each other. We have started talking now.

“The thing is that that never happened. I never dated her. We were just like she was my sister, and I was her brother. I even give her influencing jobs, saying, Ma, can you do this, someone wants to work with you. And the same as me. Nothing like that.

“When I saw it, I was surprised. The thing is that when the blog posted it, she said ‘what is this happening’? I was like, even me, I do not know.

“The more I talk, the more I put more fire. When they are dragging you, when you talk, then you do not want the matter to end. It is going to keep trending.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother
Forum | 2 days ago

Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 2 days ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH
Forum | 3 days ago

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues
Forum | 3 days ago

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues