DJ Cuppy Reacts To Ex-lover, Ryan Taylor's Claim That He Dumped Her

Forum 4 months ago

DJ Cuppy Reacts To Ex-lover, Ryan Taylor's Claim That He Dumped Her

DJ Cuppy has finally addressed reports that she was dumped by ex-fiancé, Ryan Taylor.

Recall that he had some days ago disclosed the reason for ending their relationship.

According to Taylor, he ended his relationship with DJ Cuppy because he's a bad driver.

Reacting via her Snapchat, DJ Cuppy posted a photo of herself enjoying a dumpling at a restaurant and added that the only “dumping” she’s getting is from the dumpling.

Check out the post below:

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/7443872c78e2e10a08c71f6b56da54a9.jpg

See reactions below:

dambazauyusufbello wrote: “What I see is sad just get true love and get married I’m sure popsi no like this up and down matter.”

theshakurglobalconcept wrote: “I’m not trying to be bad but if your are dating an athletic man n u that u her his girl u as far as hell or u don’t also work on your body believe me she will get dump.”

naturesonwaves said: “Oyinbo pepper taste you and dumped you, you sef taste food and dump it…Baby girl eating her breakfast In different shapes and forms”

youthere1979 said: “As far Am concerned DJ cuppy can never be loyal to any man, that is were the problem started “

omobolanle_ii wrote: “Atleast she chop breakfast still get money and papa wey Dey her back! Who be your own papa?”

ririshyne said: “That’s dumpling tho”

chocol8quin wrote: “Make una Dey keep una relationship outside social media una no go hear”

lizzy_gram wrote: “You no know when you colelct ring eithout wedding date”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Ghanaian Media Personality, Serwaa Amihere Reacts To Her Leaked S3x Tape
Forum | 2 days ago

Ghanaian Media Personality, Serwaa Amihere Reacts To Her Leaked S3x Tape

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd
Forum | 3 days ago

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd

28 Years Later Cast Adds Aaron Taylor Johnson & Ralph Fiennes
Forum | 3 days ago