Your Sister Is The Queen of Bully – Iyabo Ojo Replies Laura Ikeji

Forum 4 months ago

Your Sister Is The Queen of Bully – Iyabo Ojo Replies Laura Ikeji

Popular actress, Iyabo Ojo has slammed influencer Laura Ikeji.

Recall that Laura had called out Iyabo Ojo for attempting to fight her with a bottle during the RHOL series.

Pregnant Laura Ikeji took to social media during the season two finale of the famous SHOWMAX series Real Housewives of Lagos (RHOL) to criticize Nollywood actress Iyabo Ojo, alleging that Ojo persistently tries to belittle and harass her.

In a rebuttal, Iyabo has taken to her page to drag Laura together with her sister Linda Ikeji. According to her, Laura is playing the victim even after threatening to slap another housewife in season 1.

According to Iyabo, Laura took off his wig, slippers ready to beat up her fellow housewife.

“Laura I put it to you that your sister is the real-life Queen of bully. I guess I leanrt from her. Do you how many times my kids have read a lot of rubbish that was written about me by your sister way back even, before even social media, do you know how many lives your sister has builled in real life through her media platforms?”

“Where was this same write-up and energy then, you didn’t know then that people’s children will one day grow up and read all those rubbish, draggings, and insults written about their parents, do you know how many homes got destroyed through your sister, so it’s now you know no one should be bullied”.

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/afa8569b5e6d98645f3a5b2ab8f7af36.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Skales Replies Fan Who Advised Him to Drag Burna Boy
Forum | 3 days ago

Skales Replies Fan Who Advised Him to Drag Burna Boy

NAPTIP Arrests Fake Reverend Sister For Allegedly Trafficking 38 Children
Forum | 1 week ago

NAPTIP Arrests Fake Reverend Sister For Allegedly Trafficking 38 Children

Iyabo Ojo Begs Sanwo-Olu, Security Over Mohbad Mother’s Safety
Forum | 1 week ago

Iyabo Ojo Begs Sanwo-Olu, Security Over Mohbad Mother’s Safety