I Love Nigeria, My Favourite Place Is Abuja - Wizkid’s Baby Mama, Jada Pollock

Forum 4 months ago

I Love Nigeria, My Favourite Place Is Abuja - Wizkid’s Baby Mama, Jada Pollock

Jada Pollock, the manager and babymama of Afrobeats sensation, Wizkid has disclosed that she loves Nigeria.

She expressed that her favourite place in the West African country was Abuja.

In a trending TikTok video, Jada Pollock was comfortably seated among others in what seemed to be a cinema as she discussed her experiences in Nigeria.

She mentioned her aspirations and revealed that since arriving in Nigeria, her favourite place has been Abuja, expressing her desire to visit there.

Her statement,
‘My favorite place is Abuja, and I definitely want to visit there; everyone tells me it’s boring, but…’ attracted the attention of social media users, prompting many to react in the comment section.

See video below;

See some reactions below:

Voice_of_Fc: “
‎Low-key life with luxury life sweet shall. So non of Y’all noticed WIZKID married this woman??”

Tyra: “
‎Wife keh abeg them nova married am ohh baby mama no be marriage.”

Beyin: “‎
Una Dey correct am say baby mama because say na celeb most people wey Dey men house dey born no be wifey them dey call them.”

Glodot:
“‎Her favorite place is anywhere Wizkid tells her she wants to fit in where she sit in.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish
Forum | 1 day ago

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish

Newborn Baby Drowns Inside A Well In Kano
Forum | 1 day ago

Newborn Baby Drowns Inside A Well In Kano

Abuja Panel Beater Sentenced To 3 months Imprisonment Over Theft Of Customer’s Car
Forum | 1 day ago

Abuja Panel Beater Sentenced To 3 months Imprisonment Over Theft Of Customer’s Car

Another Victim Of Abuja School Bullying Surfaces, Seeks Redress
Forum | 1 day ago

Another Victim Of Abuja School Bullying Surfaces, Seeks Redress