Yul Edochie Warns Those Who Insult President Tinubu

Forum 4 months ago

Yul Edochie Warns Those Who Insult President Tinubu

Controversial Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie has warned people not to insult President Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

The actor said this when he appeared on White Pearl Studios TV.

Yul stated that he cannot allow his father, Pete Edochie and President Bola Ahmed Tinubu to be insulted in his presence.

The movie director had recently hit out at Arise TV presenter Rufai Oseni over his recent attitude towards guests, especially those leaning towards the Tinubu administration.

This was after Rufai and Jesutega Onokpasa, a chieftain of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, clashed during a show at the TV station.

Oseni, who was interviewing Onokpasa during the show, disagreed with the guest’s view regarding the fuel subsidy removal by President Bola Tinubu and the general economic situation of Nigeria.

“Only two people must not be dragged in my presence: my father and President Bola Tinubu,” Yul said.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 2 days ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie

Those Asking Me to Apologize Worse Than Jonathan, Buhari, Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu
Forum | 4 days ago

Those Asking Me to Apologize Worse Than Jonathan, Buhari, Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu

President Tinubu Attends African Counter-Terrorism Summit In Abuja
Forum | 4 days ago

President Tinubu Attends African Counter-Terrorism Summit In Abuja

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions
Forum | 4 days ago

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions