EPL: Man City not best team in the world right now – Guardiola

Forum 4 months ago

EPL: Man City not best team in the world right now – Guardiola

Manchester City manager, Pep Guardiola has claimed they are not the best team in the world at the moment.

Guardiola was speaking to the media ahead of their trip to Luton Town on Sunday.

City is currently on a four-game winless run ahead of the match.

It did not stop Luton boss, Rob Edwards, from hailing Guardiola’s team as the best in the world.

In response, Guardiola said: “They’re doing really well. Really really well for the way they played. Top clubs and teams like Arsenal and Liverpool have struggled to win, it will be the same for us.

“Hopefully it doesn’t make us weaker, thank you for the words. It’s a football game and at that moment, we are not the best team in the world as we are not getting results.

“When you are winning games, you are the best team in the world. When you are not, it’s a crisis. It can be exaggerated on once side but that’s the reality.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 1 day ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 1 day ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd