Police Officers Caught On Camera Begging Foreign Female Biker for Money (Video)

Forum 4 months ago

Police Officers Caught On Camera Begging Foreign Female Biker for Money (Video)

Some policemen have been caught on camera begging a foreign female biker for money.

The incident happened in Oyo state.

The female biker was on a tour of Nigeria from the Netherlands.

Reacting, the Nigeria Police Force Public Relations Officer, Muyiwa Adejobi, on Thursday, said the officers were recorded along Moniya Road in Oyo State.

The officers had flagged down the biker, asking her where she was from and where she was heading.

The Dutch replied that she was from the Netherlands and she was on her way to Abuja, apparently surprising the two officers.

In the 1:26-minute video, the officers asked the woman to offer them money or whatever she had in her possession.

Interacting with the biker in pidgin, the officers said: “Wetin you bring come? Wetin you won give me. O yah give me something nah.”

The tourist appeared not to comprehend the officers’ message until they clearly said, “Give me money, money,” to which she asked, “Why?”

Reacting to the video shared by an X user, @Oyoaffairs, the Force PRO, Adejobi called on the Oyo State police command to look into the incident.

“Now that is along Moniya in Oyo, @OyoPoliceNG should take necessary steps on that. I have notified the PPRO Oyo of this. They need to be worked upon,” Adejobi reacted.

Watch video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
How Police Nabbed Kidnappers Who Killed Victim After Collecting N3m Ransom In Jigawa
Forum | 1 day ago

How Police Nabbed Kidnappers Who Killed Victim After Collecting N3m Ransom In Jigawa

Police Officers Arrested With Illicit Drugs Worth ₦20 Million
Forum | 1 day ago

Police Officers Arrested With Illicit Drugs Worth ₦20 Million

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo
Forum | 1 day ago

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo

Police Confirms Killing Of Corps Member At Ogbomoso Nightclub, Detains Officers Involved
Forum | 1 day ago

Police Confirms Killing Of Corps Member At Ogbomoso Nightclub, Detains Officers Involved