HELP!! My Husband Is My Boyfriend On Facebook, Whatsapp & Bbm And He Does Not Know It

Forum 6 years ago

HELP!! My Husband Is My Boyfriend On Facebook, Whatsapp & Bbm And He Does Not Know It

I have been married to my hubby for 8 years and we are blessed with 4 boys which I had vaginally.

After my last boy, my marriage went from bad to worse, as in, getting my hubby’s attention over the years has been very difficult.

To have sex with him is even on ‘appointment’ basis.

The rate at which my marriage was going, I knew that if I didn’t do something about it, it would move from worse to worst.

I sought the advice of one of my very close friends and she told me what to do. As funny as this sounds, it was working very well and I don’t want what I am doing to end.

I got a new phone and sim card, then opened new accounts on all the social media, putting all my best body parts as the display/profile picture, especially on facebook, whatsapp and bbm.

I then sent a friend request to my husband. The silly man did not waste any time in accepting my requests. At first, he played hard to get but I still relented.

Because my identity is not revealed to him, I went back to being the way I used to be with him that made him fall in love with me. I flirted with him badly, and he keeps falling more and more.

NHW, you won’t believe I send pictures of my p&%**y to him every morning and if you see how excited he gets.

Can you imagine, he does not recognize ‘it’! The relationship has been going on strong for 6 months.

In that 6 months, if you know how much he has sent to me.

He has been begging to see my face, but I know that if I try that…the relationship will be over.

Back as his wife, his attention to me has greatly waned but he has been very polite and somewhat ‘nice’. He now locks his phone, as if…

NHW, I would rather have my hubby as a boyfriend than a husband. What do you think?

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 21 hours ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher

Lagos Govt Seek Help In Identifying Woman Assaulting Baby In Viral Video
Forum | 1 day ago

Lagos Govt Seek Help In Identifying Woman Assaulting Baby In Viral Video

Emma Stone to Star in Movie Directed by Husband Dave McCary for Universal
Forum | 3 days ago

Emma Stone to Star in Movie Directed by Husband Dave McCary for Universal

South African Woman Sentenced to Life Imprisonment for Burning Her Boyfriend to Death in His Car
Forum | 5 days ago

South African Woman Sentenced to Life Imprisonment for Burning Her Boyfriend to Death in His Car