How My Late Mother Reappeared From Her Grave & Saved Me From Horrible Death – Man Tells Stunning Story

Forum 6 years ago

How My Late Mother Reappeared From Her Grave & Saved Me From Horrible Death – Man Tells Stunning Story

Simon Mokgetli
A man has told a really stunning story about how he narrowly escaped death with help from his late mother.

The man identified as Simon Mokgetli revealed that he nearly died after being stabbed in the neck last month.

However, he said, it wasn’t his time to die, and he believes he was sent back to the land of the living by his beloved mum, Teressa Mokgetli.

According to Daily Sun SA, he said he believed his late mum spared his life because she wanted him to bring his family together.

The 52-year-old said he was stabbed by an unknown man at his home in Orlando, Soweto. After he was attacked, he was left to bleed to death.

“I was losing a lot of blood when I saw my mum’s face. I thought I was already dead, but she reappeared from her grave and stood in front of me and shook her head,” he said.

“She told me I must go back to where I came from because it was not my time. She said I must bring my three sisters together, as it’s up to me to ensure they have peaceful lives. She saved my life so I can bring peace to our family.”

Simon cared for his mum until she died at the age of 70 three years ago, after a short illness. After her death, his sisters started fighting with each other. Simon said they blamed him for their mum’s death because he was the one who had been taking care of her.

“Being stabbed was a sign that my mum is not happy with how we have been living since her death. I am going to try my hardest to resolve all our family problems so we can live in harmony.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
How A 30-Year-Old Man Allegedly Stole N1.2m From Dead Man’s Bank Account In Ibadan
Forum | 16 hours ago

How A 30-Year-Old Man Allegedly Stole N1.2m From Dead Man’s Bank Account In Ibadan

How My 15-Month-Old Baby Was Burnt To Death — Bereaved Mother Says
Forum | 16 hours ago

How My 15-Month-Old Baby Was Burnt To Death — Bereaved Mother Says

Vehicle Falls Off Tow Truck And Crushes Woman To Death In Anambra
Forum | 16 hours ago

Vehicle Falls Off Tow Truck And Crushes Woman To Death In Anambra

Man Bags Nine Months For Assaulting Lagos Govt Official Who Arrested Him for Failing to Use a Pedestrian Bridge
Forum | 16 hours ago

Man Bags Nine Months For Assaulting Lagos Govt Official Who Arrested Him for Failing to Use a Pedestrian Bridge