Why I Gave Davido My Song ‘Blow My Mind’ – Wurld

Forum 4 months ago

Why I Gave Davido My Song ‘Blow My Mind’ – Wurld

Nigerian singer and songwriter Sadiq Onifade aka WurlD has revealed that he wrote Davido's hit song, 'Blow My Mind'.

According to him, he was the one that gave the song to Davido.

He said he wrote the song which Davido released with American R&B star Chris Brown in 2019.

Speaking in a recent interview with 3Music TV, Accra, Ghana, WurlD said he gave the duo the song because it was “a song I didn’t have a use for at the time”.

He said, “It [giving ‘Blow My Mind’ to Davido] wasn’t planned. I was in Lagos promoting my project, ‘Love Is Contagious’, and I got a call from my guy, producer Shizzi… It was even one of those things I didn’t plan for because I was gonna use the song myself. I wanted to get some features on the record, but I was promoting a new project, and I didn’t have time.

“I didn’t have a use for ‘Blow My Mind’ at that time. Davido and Chris Brown, it’s just a beautiful thing to lend my art with another artiste and at the same time and see how well the song is done.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 2 days ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus
Forum | 2 days ago

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth
Forum | 2 days ago

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30
Forum | 3 days ago

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30