Actress Bimpe Akintunde Writes Open Letter to Bisola Badmus Amid Health Issue

Forum 4 months ago

Actress Bimpe Akintunde Writes Open Letter to Bisola Badmus Amid Health Issue

Nigerian film actress, Bimpe Akintunde aka Wasila Coded has apologized to colleague, Bisola Badmus for not standing by her during her tough time.

Recall that while marking her birthdy on Monday, Badmus opened up on her battle with a brain disease called, Encephalopathy.

The actress revealed that she is celebrating her birthday after spending over a year fighting the sickness.

Expressing gratitude to her creator, she noted how He is unquestionable, while appreciating her colleagues and business associates for standing by her.

Reacting Bimpe Akintunde took to Instagram to tender a heartfelt apology.

She wrote: 

“Dear Adunni Ade, My Egba Bloodline, This is an Open Letter to Apologize for Not Reaching out to you During your Trying Time, You crossed my mind severally and I say a lot of prayers for you. And this is our Thanksgiving, Alhamdulilah for your life @officialbisolabadmus Cheers. to A life Full of Good Health, Blessings, Happiness, and Long life Insha Allah

Happy Birthday Owo Mama Malik.

@officialbisolabadmus @officialbisolabadmus Happy Blessed Birthday My Darling Sister”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 2 days ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH
Forum | 3 days ago

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues
Forum | 3 days ago

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues

Actress Faithia Williams Loses Dad
Forum | 4 days ago

Actress Faithia Williams Loses Dad