Actress Jaiye Kuti Calls Out Jigan Babaoja Over Alleged Bullying

Forum 4 months ago

Actress Jaiye Kuti Calls Out Jigan Babaoja Over Alleged Bullying

Nollywood actress Jaiye Kuti aka Jayeola Monje has sent a warning to colleague, Jigan Babaoja to stop bullying her.

In a social media post over the weekend, Jayeola publicly called out Jigan while sharing a video of her publicly embarrassing the actor at an event. 

She sent a message to Adeniyi Johnson, Seyi Edun, and Bimbo Oshin, urging them to warn Jigan seriously while urging whoever loves the actor should advise him before she breaks his leg.

She wrote: “Happy Sunday my lovelies

Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly… Abeg, if you truly like or love @jiganbabaoja and you don’t want me to br@k€ the other leg…warn him to stop bullying me behind the camera…else I’ll come for him anywhere I see him.

“Make I tag people wey bring am come Akure first make dem warn am seriously

@adeniyijohnson

@iamshai

@bimbooshin”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Actress Peggy Ovire Celebrates Her Husband, Freddie Leonard On His Birthday
Forum | 16 hours ago

Actress Peggy Ovire Celebrates Her Husband, Freddie Leonard On His Birthday

Brian Cox Calls the Bible ‘One of the Worst Books Ever’ in Controversial Interview
Forum | 2 days ago

Brian Cox Calls the Bible ‘One of the Worst Books Ever’ in Controversial Interview

Actress Nancy Isime Sends Message to Late Mother
Forum | 2 days ago

Actress Nancy Isime Sends Message to Late Mother

Nigerian Man, His Wife And 11 Others Arrested In Vietnam For Alleged Money Laundering
Forum | 3 days ago

Nigerian Man, His Wife And 11 Others Arrested In Vietnam For Alleged Money Laundering