I Have Been Battling A Brain Disease for One Year - Actress Bisola Badmus Reveals

Forum 4 months ago

I Have Been Battling A Brain Disease for One Year - Actress Bisola Badmus Reveals

Popular Yoruba actress, Bisola Badmus has revealed that she has been battling a brain disease for over one year.

She said the name of the disease is called Encephalopathy.

Encephalopathy is a disease that alters the mental state, leaving one confused and not acting like they usually do.

This was made known in a post on the actress’s Instagram page, during her birthday celebration.

Badmus disclosed that she had been battling the disease for over one year.

“Over a year now I have been battling with health issues (Encephalopathy). I cannot even wish my enemy such illness. It was a tough one indeed that made me stay away from social media.

” In between, I lost my precious mother. Unquestionable God, I thank you for everything particularly for me to witness yet another birthday.

“I will be an ungrateful soul if I fail to appreciate my family and friends, colleagues in the industry, business associates and the brands I represent for standing by me during the challenging period. Thank you all.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Carragher reveals ‘only reason’ Salah clashed with Klopp against West Ham
Forum | 2 hours ago

EPL: Carragher reveals ‘only reason’ Salah clashed with Klopp against West Ham

EPL: Arteta reveals what Wenger told him about title race
Forum | 10 hours ago

EPL: Arteta reveals what Wenger told him about title race

This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com
Forum | 1 day ago

This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up