62-year-old Man Allegedly Defiles His Neighbour's 7-year-old Daughter In Ekiti

Forum 4 months ago

62-year-old Man Allegedly Defiles His Neighbour's 7-year-old Daughter In Ekiti

A 62-year-old farmer, Sunday Falana, who was accused of having unlawful carnal knowledge of his neighbour's 7-year-old daughter in Aaye Oja-Ekiti, Moba Local Government Area of Ekiti State, has been arrested.

The suspect, popularly known as Sebukky in the community, was said to have defiled the minor at about 7:45pm on Saturday, November 25, 2023.

Narrating her ordeal at the divisional police station in the community, the victim, a primary two pupil of Saint John Anglican Primary School at Ilegosi area of Oja-Ekiti, explained that the suspect had invited her in company of her brother, Segun, to come and eat cooked rice in his apartment.

She added that the suspect sent her brother away on an errand during which he lured her into the room and allegedly had carnal knowledge of her.

"The man carried me and put me on the bed inside his room and forcefully removed my pant. When he could not penetrate my private part, he opened his cupboard and brought out something creamy, which he used to rob his private part before he forcefully had carnal knowledge of me,” the minor explained.

The victim said that she was crying in the process, but the suspect cautioned her not to cry, warning that she would die should she inform anyone.

The victim’s mother, Funke Awolola, in her own version of the story, said she was doing some domestic chores at home on that Saturday night, when her 10-year-old son, Segun came home without her sister, Bidemi.

The mother said when she demanded the whereabouts of his sister, he told her she was with “Sebukky”.

According to her, as her daughter did not return on time, she went straight to Sebukky’s house, but the man refused to open the door for them.

“At first, my daughter refused to tell me. Later, she told me that Sebukky undressed her and defiled her. I was mad. She said he initially put his finger into her private parts but on that day, he inserted his manhood into her private part."

The victim’s mother said the case was reported at the palace of the traditional ruler of the community, where it all attracted wide condemnation, and later reported at the police station in Otun-Ekiti.

Spokesman for the Ekiti State Police Command, DSP, Sunday Abutu, confirmed the incident, adding that the suspect has been arrested and would be transferred to the State Criminal Investigative Department (SCID) at the police headquarters in Ado Ekiti, for prosecution when investigation is concluded.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
TASU notice to final year students on issuance of final year clearance, 2022/2023
Forum | 11 hours ago

TASU notice to final year students on issuance of final year clearance, 2022/2023

EPL: Why Man Utd drew 1-1 with Burnley – Ten Hag
Forum | 22 hours ago

EPL: Why Man Utd drew 1-1 with Burnley – Ten Hag

EPL: Man Utd likely to play in Europa League next season – Ten Hag
Forum | 22 hours ago

EPL: Man Utd likely to play in Europa League next season – Ten Hag

This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com
Forum | 2 days ago

This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com