I Caught My Father Almost Putting His Hand In My Panties In The Middle Of The Night – 21-Year-Old Lady Cries Out

Forum 6 years ago

I Caught My Father Almost Putting His Hand In My Panties In The Middle Of The Night – 21-Year-Old Lady Cries Out

What is this world turning into? I’m very sure this world is coming to an end very soon. So let’s stop any bad thing we’ve been doing or that’s in our mind.

Imagine a lady biological father trying to put his hand in his daughter pant in the middle of the night, please tell me what his is trying to do…wanna have séx or finger her?

A 21-year-old lady shares an unbelievable story of her father trying to put his hand in her private part in the middle of the night with Naijaloaded.

Below is what she send to Naijaloaded:-

Hi Naijaloaded,

Pls i want you guys to publish this and keep me anonymous pls.

So yesterday after my father came into my room by 11pm to say goodnight and he left to sleep and not quite long i slept off and i don’t keep this i sleep alot in fact if they want to wake me sometimes in the morning they have to hit me hard before i wake up.

As i was saying, after i slept off, i started feeling a soft touch on my body. I felt the hand starting from my breast and suddenly down to my pant. I was shocked and wake up suddenly and the person i found touching me was my father and what he did next was shocking. He went on his knee and begged me not to tell anyone especially my mum.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com
Forum | 1 day ago

This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com

Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME
Forum | 2 days ago

Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME

Taraba Tragedy: 12 Years Old Boy Shoots Younger Brother Dead In Jalingo
Forum | 2 days ago

Taraba Tragedy: 12 Years Old Boy Shoots Younger Brother Dead In Jalingo

JAMB arrests father writing exam for son
Forum | 2 days ago

JAMB arrests father writing exam for son