"Allow ads" and Popups on Chrome to avoid redirection of your browsers.

HELP!! If My Husband Does Not Smell My Pant, His Manhood Won’t Come Up – Woman Cries Out

Forum 6 years ago

HELP!! If My Husband Does Not Smell My Pant, His Manhood Won’t Come Up – Woman Cries Out

Mehn! Things are happening in this Life oo

With different unbelievable things happening these days, it’s no doubt the End time is near sooner than we all can imagine.

Why should someone smell a Pant before his Manhood can get Erected? This is Odd!

Only if you know what goes down or gets dripped every seconds in the female private part, smelling or sU-Cking a woman private part is something you will never ever try in your life.

Why do such nonsense to gain Erection?

A 27 years old Nigerian lady has come out to share her horrible story of how her boyfriend sniff her pant whenever they want to have sex and if she said no to any sniffing, the guy would just put on his boxer and sleep off because his John Thomas will never come up.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Oyemykke sends Sharon Ooja message amidst husband drama
Forum | 1 day ago

Oyemykke sends Sharon Ooja message amidst husband drama

It’ll be a dream come true to work with you again – Yul Edochie appeals to Olu Jacobs
Forum | 2 days ago

It’ll be a dream come true to work with you again – Yul Edochie appeals to Olu Jacobs

Mohbad’s father urges any lady who has a child for his late son to come forward
Forum | 2 days ago

Mohbad’s father urges any lady who has a child for his late son to come forward

Pregnant wife allegedly hits husband to death for challanging her over miniskirt
Forum | 2 days ago

Pregnant wife allegedly hits husband to death for challanging her over miniskirt