I’m Getting Married On Saturday But I’m Not In Love With My Husband – Young Lady Seeks Help

Forum 6 years ago

I’m Getting Married On Saturday But I’m Not In Love With My Husband – Young Lady Seeks Help

A young Nigerian lady who is set to tie the knot with her husband-to-be this weekend, has cried out for help, saying that she is not in love with him.

Popular Lagos-based Psychologist and Relationship therapist, Joro Olumofin, has taken to his Instagram blog page and shared the story of a lady who is set to get married this weekend but is not inlove with her fiance.

According to the lady who narrated the story on the popular online platform, she has been dating the young man who has been treating her so good for over four years, but she is stood with the guy because all her family members liked him because he is a gentle and caring man.

Here’s the e-mail she sent to the Love Doctor;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 2 days ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish
Forum | 2 days ago

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish

Another Victim Of Abuja School Bullying Surfaces, Seeks Redress
Forum | 3 days ago

Another Victim Of Abuja School Bullying Surfaces, Seeks Redress

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman
Forum | 3 days ago

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman