My Girl’s Mum Needs A Bedmate And To Pay 50k Per Séx & My Girl Is Begging Me To Go For It, Should I – Guy Asks

Forum 6 years ago

My Girl’s Mum Needs A Bedmate And To Pay 50k Per Séx & My Girl Is Begging Me To Go For It, Should I – Guy Asks

People must have money in this country by force by fire. What money will cause in this life ehn.

Imagine a lady encouraging her boyfriend to please get himself involve in the business.

Read what he wrote:-

Hello, am a boy from ekiti my girlfriend told me her mum need a bedmate age from 21 to 28 and my girlfriend know am marking my 23 on 16 this coming month,but her mother ready to pay 50k per sex but her mother does not know me, but my girl keep encouraging me to involve pls I
need people advice

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Geek Girl Trailer: House of the Dragon’s Emily Carey Leads Teen Comedy Series
Forum | 2 days ago

Geek Girl Trailer: House of the Dragon’s Emily Carey Leads Teen Comedy Series

75-year old Man Arrested For Defiling 8-year-old Girl In Anambra
Forum | 3 days ago

75-year old Man Arrested For Defiling 8-year-old Girl In Anambra

Man Arrested For Allegedly Abducting 10-year-old Girl And Hiding Her Inside Fridge
Forum | 3 days ago

Man Arrested For Allegedly Abducting 10-year-old Girl And Hiding Her Inside Fridge

The Girl in the Trunk Digital Release Date Revealed for Claustrophobic Thriller Movie
Forum | 3 days ago

The Girl in the Trunk Digital Release Date Revealed for Claustrophobic Thriller Movie