EPL: Ian Wright reveals Arsenal worry after victory against Wolves

Forum 4 months ago

EPL: Ian Wright reveals Arsenal worry after victory against Wolves

Arsenal legend, Ian Wright has admitted he is concerned with the Gunners’ drop-off in the second half of their Premier League 2-1 win over Wolves on Saturday at Emirates Stadium.

Arsenal dominated the opening 45 minutes with goals from Bukayo Saka and Martin Odegaard giving them a deserved lead.

But Mikel Arteta’s side eased off in the second half and Matheus Cunha capitalised on Oleksandr Zinchenko’s mistake to score for the visitors in the 86th minute, which set up a tense finish.

“A bit nervy at the end,” Wright told Premier League Productions.

“You’d expect that from Wolves, I think getting down to that stage of the game they had to throw some caution to the wind and to be fair to them they put us under a bit of pressure and got the goal.

“Again, it comes down to concentration, I think Zinchenko has to put his foot through that. But I thought we did enough to win the game.

“Second half, it is fair to say it was a bit back to the wall, the work was done in the first half.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 2 days ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 2 days ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

Erigga Reveals How to Detect a Street Wife
Forum | 2 days ago

Erigga Reveals How to Detect a Street Wife

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd
Forum | 3 days ago

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd