I Became Suicidal After My Friends Framed Me Up – Singer, Moelogo Recalls

Forum 4 months ago

I Became Suicidal After My Friends Framed Me Up – Singer, Moelogo Recalls

Moelogo, a British-Nigerian singer, has recalled how a false accusation in the UK made him contemplate suicide.

He said before the experience, he used to think people who commit suicide were weak.

Speaking in a recent interview with Cool FM, Lagos, the singer said friends prevented him from taking his life.

Moelogo said, “I used to think people who commit suicide were weak until it happened to me. Then I realized that it’s not about you being strong, it can happen to anybody. That was the first time I ever felt like, ‘What’s the point? Let me just go.’

“I’m just grateful that I had at least two people around me that time that actually showed me that ‘Guy, you’re here for a reason. Don’t worry, this will pass.’ And I thank God that I had evidence of what they were trying to accuse me of. The evidence was audio evidence from one of their family members. I heard my friends planning what they were about to do and I just cried. It was crazy. The audio evidence was what saved me from the law.”

He said his friends whom he had known for over a decade tried to blackmail him to extort money from him because they thought he was rich.

He said the incident nearly discouraged him from helping people.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Singer, Shine TTW Narrates How Lagos Policemen Damaged His Car
Forum | 1 day ago

Singer, Shine TTW Narrates How Lagos Policemen Damaged His Car

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani
Forum | 4 days ago

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani

Five-Year-Old Boy Falls From Fence To His Death While Playing With His Friends In Lagos
Forum | 4 days ago

Five-Year-Old Boy Falls From Fence To His Death While Playing With His Friends In Lagos