November Was A Lot, I Almost Shut Down – Actress Bolaji Ogunmola Reflects On Her Pains

Forum 4 months ago

November Was A Lot, I Almost Shut Down – Actress Bolaji Ogunmola Reflects On Her Pains

Nollywood actress, Bolaji Ogunmola has revealed that last month was a difficult month for her.

She made the revelation as she stepped into the new month.

While sharing a collage of photos from November, she revealed that though she won a lot, she also cried a lot and almost shut down.

She wrote:

“A dump!!!! November was a lot like a lot… I won a lot and I cried a lot, this month I almost shut down but somehow I kept going. Thank you, Lord, for your capacity and amazing support system if not ehn….. I am thankful for all the amazing wins

December please be nice, I want plenty money ooo but most importantly, I want peace of mind…..Amen”.

See below:

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/0fa663d8f70c9a1f4c9e635b19eaf15b.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 2 days ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH
Forum | 2 days ago

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues
Forum | 2 days ago

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues

Actress Faithia Williams Loses Dad
Forum | 3 days ago

Actress Faithia Williams Loses Dad