Actress Sarah Martins Shades Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin

Forum 4 months ago

Actress Sarah Martins Shades Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin

Nollywood actress, Sarah Martins has mocked Actor Yul Edochie and his second wife, Judy Austin.

Sarah trolled Yul for wearing his wedding ring.

Some days ago, Yul Edochie caused a stir online after stepping out with wedding ring despite separation from his wife, May Edochie.

Sarah trolled Yul, noting how he was bragging about being a proud polygamist and now his calm.

She further mocked the couple for denying their marital status out of fear of being sued, questioning if she should remind the couple.

Using them as an example, Sarah urged her fans to stay where they are valued and respected.

“I just wanna do everything with ONE MAN, Fight, Argue, Fvck, Build, Etc…. It is better to be LOVED RIGHT by one man than to be wanted by many men….

“Finally, stay where you’re valued! One werey wore his wedding ring for the first time in many months after bragging about being a proud polygamist.

“Hunku and Hanty say na for social media them hear say them be husband and w!fe. Should we remind them???? I REPEAT!!!!!

STAY WHERE YOU’RE VALUED AND RESPECTED!!!,” she wrote.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 2 days ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH
Forum | 2 days ago

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH