I’ve Never Drank Alcohol, Smoked or Used Drugs – Singer Faze

Forum 4 months ago

I’ve Never Drank Alcohol, Smoked or Used Drugs – Singer Faze

Veteran singer, Chibuzor Oji aka Faze has made a revelation about his personal life.

The former member of the defunct Plantashun Boiz revealed that he has never drank alcohol, smoked cigarettes, or engaged in illicit substance abuse.

The 46-year-old said a healthy lifestyle was responsible for the longevity of his singing voice and physical well-being generally.

Speaking in a recent interview with TVC, Faze said, “I don’t do anything special to maintain my voice. I think it has to do with my lifestyle. I don’t take drugs and I’ve never drank alcohol or smoked in my life.

“It has to do with health too. I’m the kind of person that likes to check up on my health.”

He said he drinks a lot of water to stay healthy.

The ‘Kolomental’ crooner also stated in the interview that artists no longer care about good lyrical because the fans just want to dance.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Police Officers Arrested With Illicit Drugs Worth ₦20 Million
Forum | 18 hours ago

Police Officers Arrested With Illicit Drugs Worth ₦20 Million

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 21 hours ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Singer, Shine TTW Narrates How Lagos Policemen Damaged His Car
Forum | 22 hours ago

Singer, Shine TTW Narrates How Lagos Policemen Damaged His Car

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani
Forum | 3 days ago

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani