EPL: They deserve more respect – Saha warns Ten Hag about two Man Utd stars

Forum 4 months ago

EPL: They deserve more respect – Saha warns Ten Hag about two Man Utd stars

Former Manchester United striker, Louis Saha has warned manager Erik ten Hag that he must show more respect to Raphael Varane and Casemiro who ‘didn’t join the Red Devils to sit on the bench’.

Both Varane and Casemiro played key roles for Man United last season as they won the Carabao Cup and finished third in the Premier League under Ten Hag.

But this season, Varane has started just one of their last 10 matches, slipping down the pecking order with Harry Maguire back in Ten Hag’s plans.

Casemiro, on the other hand, is currently sidelined until the New Year but was hooked at half-time in his last two appearances against Brentford and Newcastle United.

“The thing I can see with ten Hag is he tends to be willing to make more harsh selection decisions on the players that have way more experience than the young players who still have a lot to learn,” Saha told Betting Odds.

“These players are the finished product, and it is clear ten Hag will say if you don’t perform for two or three games then you are out, which maybe gives a strong message to the rest of the players that if Varane or Casemiro can be dropped, then anybody can be.

“That could be good, but it is a risky strategy for ten Hag.

“I feel like you have to give those players a bit more respect, because they didn’t join United to sit on the bench.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 20 hours ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 1 day ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’

Cora Bora Trailer: Meg Stalter Stars in Comedy Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

Cora Bora Trailer: Meg Stalter Stars in Comedy Movie

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd