Champions League: Thierry Henry rates Arsenal’s chances of winning trophy

Forum 4 months ago

Champions League: Thierry Henry rates Arsenal’s chances of winning trophy

Arsenal legend Thierry Henry is confident his old club are one of the contenders to win the Champions League this season.

Arsenal have already sealed their place in the last 16 of the Champions League.

Mikel Arteta’s side thrashed Lens 6-0 in mid-week to secure their qualification to the next round of the competition.

“Look I think that they are with what they have been showing recently in the league, the year before and this year they are top of the league,” Henry told CBS.

“They are a bit less convincing than last year but they are still top of the league and you have to take that.

“Having said that if it was Napoli playing the same way and doing that last year, we were raving about it what they were doing, different group, I would understand that.

“But yes I think Arsenal are in the mix not only to be contenders but go all the way, hopefully.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Brian Tyree Henry Joins Universal’s New Musical From Pharrell Williams
Forum | 1 day ago

Brian Tyree Henry Joins Universal’s New Musical From Pharrell Williams

EPL: This is the end of Liverpool’s title chances – Carragher on Everton defeat
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: This is the end of Liverpool’s title chances – Carragher on Everton defeat

‘James Bond 26’ Trailer Starring Henry Cavill & Margot Robbie Goes Viral, but It’s an AI Fake
Forum | 3 days ago

‘James Bond 26’ Trailer Starring Henry Cavill & Margot Robbie Goes Viral, but It’s an AI Fake

EPL: Arteta reveals advantage Arsenal have over Liverpool, Man City in title race
Forum | 3 days ago

EPL: Arteta reveals advantage Arsenal have over Liverpool, Man City in title race