I Didn’t Fake My Death – Rapper, Oladips Speaks

Forum 4 months ago

I Didn’t Fake My Death – Rapper, Oladips Speaks

Oladipupo Oladimeji, the popular Nigerian rapper, who is also known as Oladips, has spoken up.

He clarified that he did not fake his death contrary to viral reports that he pulled a death hoax to promote his new album, ‘Superhero Adugbo.’

His management had announced in a statement released via his Instagram page on November 15, 2023, that the rapper died on Tuesday, November 14, 2023.

However, some of his associates, including rapper Qdot revealed on social media that Oladips was very much alive.

Oladips also came forward with video evidence to prove that he was alive and well, which fuelled rumours that he faked his death to promote his new project.

Reacting to the rumours via his Instagram story recently, the rapper blamed Qdot for the allegations that he faked his death, saying he rushed to announce on social media that he was alive “at a time my family was unsure of my situation.”

He lamented that Qdot made it look as if they had a conversation when they had not spoken this year.

Oladips wrote, “I know there is cruise. There is clout. And then there is truth!

“Qdot, the reason why you posted ‘My gee is alive’ at a time my family was unsure of my situation is so appalling and uncalled for. I dey where I dey struggle with my life, you dey post ‘My gee is alive.’ Unnecessarily misleading everyone. Made it look like me and you just had a conversation.

“Bro, I went through it and anything could have happened. The last me and you had any conversation was January 2, 2022. I get proof and I will soon tell the story in full! Cos why una dey always do like this for this industry tori olorun?”

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/c40b9d6aca430d134cd9747bc13caea3.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Rapper Sentenced to Death for Supporting Anti-Hijab Protest
Forum | 1 day ago

Rapper Sentenced to Death for Supporting Anti-Hijab Protest

Pulse Cast: Happy Death Day Star & More Join Netflix’s First Medical Drama
Forum | 2 days ago

Pulse Cast: Happy Death Day Star & More Join Netflix’s First Medical Drama

Tragedy As Five Children Suffocate To Death Inside Packed Car In Niger State
Forum | 4 days ago

Tragedy As Five Children Suffocate To Death Inside Packed Car In Niger State

AGN Announces 4-day Prayer And Fasting After Death Of Junior Pope, Mr Ibu, Others
Forum | 4 days ago

AGN Announces 4-day Prayer And Fasting After Death Of Junior Pope, Mr Ibu, Others