Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Charges N10-15K For Each Interview, Signs Contract Over Son’s Death

Forum 4 months ago

Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Charges N10-15K For Each Interview, Signs Contract Over Son’s Death

Mr. Joseph Aloba, the late Mohbad’s father has been accused of allegedly charging between N10K and N15K for any interview to discuss his son's death.

This is according to popular blog, Gistlover.

The late singer Mohbad’s father, Mr. Aloba, has already participated in a number of interviews on the passing of his wife, son Liam, and son.

Leaked audio posted on the popular Instagram site Gistlover has led to accusations that Joseph Aloba demanded N10,000 and N15,000 from interviewers before agreeing to an interview.

According to reports, Joseph Aloba also inked a deal with African TV regarding his son’s passing, following their scheme to create a fictitious foundation in Mohbad’s honor in order to solicit donations from the public.

Sharing the news, Gistlover wrote: 

#justiceformohbad Hello tueh tueh, I feel so sad this morning seeing how Mr ALOBA has made a mess of this whole case with his numerous interviews , supporting his sons oppressors and fighting his sons wife and grandchild, I was not following the whole TikTok saga until yesterday when somebody sent this to me about Mohbads dad signing a contract with a man over his sons death , I was shocked, your son body is still lying down helplessly there yet this man keeps doing the most, now after signing a deal with the so called African tv whatever, they also opened a fake foundation in Mohbads name just to dupe people and collect money from People,God that will not support an evil doer, na so baba Mohbad and the person he signed a deal with fight , ma that one come expose am say all the interviews Baba Mohbad is doing , he charges 10k/15k for each interviews 🤮🤮🤮Oh God🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️poverty is truly a disease, Dear Mr ALOBA, the first Interview you granted , I remember vividly you said , Naira fi Ajulo Han ni( that is to say it’s not a big deal it’s just Naira showing Mohbad supremacy) Thank you for ruining this whole justice cause because of land in ikorodu that’s not even worth 5 million Naira and cheap cheap money like 10k , Olorun afi Ajulo Han eh Mr ALOBA, those that bullied your child has gone to modupe cole to do thanksgiving on a job well done, thank you for making it easy for them, GOD WILL REWARD EVERYONE ACCORDINGLY, WE ALL WILL REAP WHAT WE SOW, this is another real life lesson, DO ALL YOU CAN TO BE SAFE, you will be amazed how the world will move on, you will be amazed how your family has been eyeing your property before, IKU MA BOLAJE OOO💔💔💔💔💔

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
FG To Abuja-Lokoja-Benin Road Contractors: Sign Contract In Two Days Or Forfeit Job
Forum | 18 hours ago

FG To Abuja-Lokoja-Benin Road Contractors: Sign Contract In Two Days Or Forfeit Job

Rapper Sentenced to Death for Supporting Anti-Hijab Protest
Forum | 1 day ago

Rapper Sentenced to Death for Supporting Anti-Hijab Protest

Pulse Cast: Happy Death Day Star & More Join Netflix’s First Medical Drama
Forum | 1 day ago

Pulse Cast: Happy Death Day Star & More Join Netflix’s First Medical Drama

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 1 day ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie