Omashola’s Son Dances After Receiving His Nigerian And South African Passports (Video)

Forum 4 months ago

Omashola’s Son Dances After Receiving His Nigerian And South African Passports (Video)

BBNaija reality star, Omashola Kola Oburoh has presented his son's Nigerian and South African passports to him.

His excited one-year-old son, Eyitemi couldn't hide his happiness as he danced in joy.

The 22-month-old child could be seen in the video dancing and jumping around as he gushed over both passports in his hands.

Sharing the video on Eyitemi’s Instagram page, the caption from his parents reads: “I am so excited the only problem now is which country am I taking to the World Cup?”

See video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 2 days ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie

Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME
Forum | 2 days ago

Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME

Son Arrested For Faking His Own Kidnap To Extort Money From Father In Jigawa
Forum | 3 days ago

Son Arrested For Faking His Own Kidnap To Extort Money From Father In Jigawa

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi
Forum | 3 days ago

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi