I Am Happy Naira Marley And Sam Larry Are Walking Free - VeryDarkMan (Video)

Forum 4 months ago

I Am Happy Naira Marley And Sam Larry Are Walking Free - VeryDarkMan (Video)

Controversal activist, Martins Otse aka VeryDarkMan has expressed excitement over the release of singer, Naira Marley and his associate, Sam Larry from custody.

It would be recalled that the duo were arrested as suspects in connection with the demise of former Marlian Records signee, Mohbad.

A video of them surfaced online yesterday together with singer, Zino.

Reacting to this, VeryDarkMan shared a video on his page applauding himself for calling for their release when they were earlier detained.

In the video, VDM emphasized how he was certain about the innocence of the duo despite being dragged for supporting Naira Marley and Sam Larry.

“Naira and samlarry are back on the street just as I told you guys🤷🤷(oh where Bella n co? If they didn’t kpai mohbad then who did??” he captioned the video.

However, in his words, VeryDarkMan said, “
I am so happy that Naira Marley and Samlarry are now free men, they are now back on the streets walking freely, and I am so proud of myself that I assisted the Nigerian Police in solving this case, as there is no video or evidence linking Naira Marley directly to Mohbad’s tragic passing.”

Watch the video of him speaking below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Sam Raimi: Tobey Maguire Spider-Man 4 Would Focus on ‘Personal Growth’
Forum | 1 day ago

Sam Raimi: Tobey Maguire Spider-Man 4 Would Focus on ‘Personal Growth’

Pulse Cast: Happy Death Day Star & More Join Netflix’s First Medical Drama
Forum | 1 day ago

Pulse Cast: Happy Death Day Star & More Join Netflix’s First Medical Drama

How We Lost Multimillion Naira To Ibadan-Based Travels Agency – Victims Tell Their Stories
Forum | 1 day ago

How We Lost Multimillion Naira To Ibadan-Based Travels Agency – Victims Tell Their Stories

VeryDarkMan Calls Out Hilda Baci Over Failure To Start Cooking Class After Collecting Payment
Forum | 2 days ago

VeryDarkMan Calls Out Hilda Baci Over Failure To Start Cooking Class After Collecting Payment