Tell Zazu That I’m Taking Him Back To The Zoo – Charles Okocha Warns Portable As He Learns How To Box

Forum 4 months ago

Tell Zazu That I’m Taking Him Back To The Zoo – Charles Okocha Warns Portable As He Learns How To Box

Nigerian actor, Charles Okocha has issued a stern warning to singer, Portable as he hits the gym to practice boxing.

Recall that the ‘Zazzo’ crooner had claimed that Charles Okocha ripped him of 20 million naira in a deal that they had.

Portable had initially gone online to show off his boxing skills while warning Charles Okocha.

Charles Okocha has revealed plans to send Portable who calls himself a 'Baboon', back to the zoo.

A photo he shared on his Instagram page showed him and his training at the boxing gym.

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/6b2031899ae87d579efd61150e2667a5.jpeg

See reactions below:

mr_keanvic said:
“I think they’re doing it for publicity”

_thatprettyjestos_ said: “Why is d last statement so funny abi she na only mee”

official.donwap1 wrote: “
Charles to win by knockouts 4 odds”

notfake.xxo said:
“I swr charles okocha go beat portable. Person wey i dey see for gym steady. I bet 1m okocha to win”

focusboi__._ wrote: “
Make one of them drop location make we know who Dey fear”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
John Krasinski’s IF Box Office Tracking Numbers Predict Strong Opening
Forum | 22 hours ago

John Krasinski’s IF Box Office Tracking Numbers Predict Strong Opening

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 1 day ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

How We Lost Multimillion Naira To Ibadan-Based Travels Agency – Victims Tell Their Stories
Forum | 2 days ago

How We Lost Multimillion Naira To Ibadan-Based Travels Agency – Victims Tell Their Stories

Godzilla x Kong’s Box Office Demolishes Godzilla vs. Kong’s Global Total
Forum | 3 days ago

Godzilla x Kong’s Box Office Demolishes Godzilla vs. Kong’s Global Total