Nollywood Stars Are Scared of Being Poisoned On Set – Actress Ruth Eze

Forum 4 months ago

Nollywood Stars Are Scared of Being Poisoned On Set – Actress Ruth Eze

Popular Nigerian actress Ruth Eze has revealed that a lot of people in the movie industry don't like themselves.

According to her, many people are afraid of being poisoned by their colleagues, that is why Nollywood actors on set abstain from consuming their colleagues’ food.

Eze said many movie stars opt to buy or bring their own meals during film shoots.

She made the revelation during an interview with Punch.

She said; “A lot of people don’t like to see others, especially in Nollywood in the eastern part of the country. We don’t like one another. I cannot expose my relationship, or who I am in love with.

“There is no actor in Nollywood, especially in Asaba (Delta State), that one would buy food for on set and they would eat. Everybody is scared, because of how dangerous that side is. When one goes for any production, one is usually scared. So, in order to be careful, one has to buy one’s food.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
FG Set To Merge CBN’s NIRSAL, Bank Of Agriculture
Forum | 17 hours ago

FG Set To Merge CBN’s NIRSAL, Bank Of Agriculture

Senator Ayogu Eze Is Dead
Forum | 17 hours ago

Senator Ayogu Eze Is Dead

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

The Lord of the Rings Trilogy Theatrical Rerelease Dates Set for 2024 Return
Forum | 1 day ago

The Lord of the Rings Trilogy Theatrical Rerelease Dates Set for 2024 Return