He’s not signing new contract at Napoli – Romano on Osimhen’s situation amid Chelsea, Arsenal link

Forum 5 months ago

He’s not signing new contract at Napoli – Romano on Osimhen’s situation amid Chelsea, Arsenal link

Football transfer guru Fabrizio Romano has provided the latest update on Victor Osimhen’s situation at Napoli.

Romano said the Nigerian international is unlikely to sign a new contract at Napoli amid interest from Chelsea and Arsenal.

Osimhen’s current deal with Napoli is set to expire in June 2025.

Speaking recently on the Kick streaming, Romano said (h/t HITC): “Napoli and Osimhen have no agreement on a new contract.

“That is a crucial point because he is only under contract until June 2025 and my indications are very clear – Osimhen is not signing a new deal at Napoli, so that is the state of the thing as of today.”

He added, “Arsenal and Chelsea are both looking for a new striker, and both are well-informed on the situation of Osimhen. Both clubs are keeping an eye on the situation with Napoli but let me repeat once again, that Napoli have no intention to sell him in January.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Transfer: Agent names club Osimhen will join after leaving Napoli
Forum | 6 hours ago

Transfer: Agent names club Osimhen will join after leaving Napoli

Senate, House Of Reps To Resume Plenary In New Chambers
Forum | 6 hours ago

Senate, House Of Reps To Resume Plenary In New Chambers

EPL: Lehmann identifies what’ll cost Arsenal title
Forum | 18 hours ago

EPL: Lehmann identifies what’ll cost Arsenal title