My Little Boys Keep Running Through My Mind – Regina Daniels Says After Escaping Flight Scare

Forum 4 months ago

My Little Boys Keep Running Through My Mind – Regina Daniels Says After Escaping Flight Scare

Popular Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels has revealed what went through her mind after narrowly escaping a flight scare.

According to her, this is her second near-death experience this year. The movie star and entrepreneur shared the harrowing incident in a now-deleted Instagram post.

She recounted the first flight scare during a visit to Asaba, Delta State, accompanying her husband, politician Ned Nwoko, to the funeral of the wife of the Governor of Delta state’s mother.

According to her, death looked at her face for the second time this year and her heart almost exploded because it was at the same frequency as the plane.

She revealed that the only thing that ran through her mind was her little boys.

She said: “Being an original is such a big flex. On this trip, I had my first-ever flight scare/panic attack. For the second time this year, death looked me in the face. My heart and the plane were at the same frequency like they were going to explode.

“All that kept running through my mind were my little boys.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel
Forum | 22 hours ago

Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel

The Little Mermaid Trailer Surfaces for Horror Take on Classic Tale
Forum | 1 day ago

The Little Mermaid Trailer Surfaces for Horror Take on Classic Tale

Classic Okoli Weeps After Sharing Insensitive Message She Received For Escaping Boat Accident
Forum | 1 day ago

Classic Okoli Weeps After Sharing Insensitive Message She Received For Escaping Boat Accident

Joseph Quinn: Gladiator 2 Filming Was ‘A Little Scary’
Forum | 2 days ago

Joseph Quinn: Gladiator 2 Filming Was ‘A Little Scary’