See 2face's Sweet Message To His Actress Wife As They Celebrate Their 4th Wedding Anniversary

Forum 7 years ago

See 2face's Sweet Message To His Actress Wife As They Celebrate Their 4th Wedding Anniversary

Singer, 2Face Idibia who met his now wife, actress, Annie Idibia 18 years ago, took to his IG page to celebrate their 4th wedding anniversary with beautiful message. He wrote, " 18yrs ago I met this beautiful human being and 4yrs ago she said yes 2 be by my side thru it all. Words cannot express how much she means 2 me. My true African Queen. She lit up my life. We laugh we fight, we clown around sometimes and get serious sometimes. If I have 2 do this things all over again it'll most definitely be with u my love. Thank u 4 choosing me baby. Thank u 4 having been there 4 me all thru this years. Thank u 4 accepting me the way I am. Thank u 4 being the great mother that u are. Thank you my love. We're not perfect but we're perfect 4 each other. #mywoman #myeverything #mymine #LYTID #weloveus #4yearsand4evaHAPPY 4th ANNIEversary 2 us. ???"

Annie also did the same thing.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage
Forum | 20 hours ago

Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out
Forum | 1 day ago

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out

Elsbeth Season 2 Set by CBS for The Good Wife Spin-off
Forum | 1 day ago

Elsbeth Season 2 Set by CBS for The Good Wife Spin-off

Sweet Tooth Season 3 Teaser Trailer Sets Release Date for Final Installment
Forum | 2 days ago

Sweet Tooth Season 3 Teaser Trailer Sets Release Date for Final Installment