I Would Have Been Disqualified If I Was in the All Stars House With Neo and Tolanibaj – Vee

Forum 5 months ago

I Would Have Been Disqualified If I Was in the All Stars House With Neo and Tolanibaj – Vee

A former Big Brother Naija Lockdown housemate, Vee Iye has made a confession.

She revealed that if she had featured in the recently concluded BBNaija Allstars with Neo and Tolanibaj, she would have done something to warrant her disqualification.

This is as she revealed that Tolanibaj contributed to her breakup with ex-lover, Neo Akpofure.

She revealed how people made her feel as if she was overreacting when Baj was acting as though she was interested in Neo.

Recall how Tbaj confessed her affection for Neo during the All-Stars show.

The two kissed passionately in the house. Regretfully, their romance was short-lived as Neo also got intimate with Ilebaye, who was Tbaj’s rival.

Watch video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Was Sent Out Of My Husband’s House Day He Died – Nollywood Actor Ajigijaga’s Wife
Forum | 2 days ago

I Was Sent Out Of My Husband’s House Day He Died – Nollywood Actor Ajigijaga’s Wife

Cora Bora Trailer: Meg Stalter Stars in Comedy Movie
Forum | 6 days ago

Cora Bora Trailer: Meg Stalter Stars in Comedy Movie

Under the Stars Cast: Toni Collette, Andy Garcia & More Join Rom-Com Movie
Forum | 1 week ago

Under the Stars Cast: Toni Collette, Andy Garcia & More Join Rom-Com Movie

The Watchers Trailer: Dakota Fanning Stars in Ishana Night Shyamalan’s Directorial Debut
Forum | 1 week ago

The Watchers Trailer: Dakota Fanning Stars in Ishana Night Shyamalan’s Directorial Debut