My Time Is Ticking, At My Age My Mum Had 5 Kids – Uriel Oputa Says As She Reveal Plans To Freeze Her Eggs (Video)

Forum 4 months ago

My Time Is Ticking, At My Age My Mum Had 5 Kids – Uriel Oputa Says As She Reveal Plans To Freeze Her Eggs (Video)

Ex-BBNaija housemate and chef, Uriel Oputa has disclosed plans to freeze her eggs.

She stated that the reason she has decided to secure her eggs is so that she can use them in the future when she finds the perfect man.

She took to Instagram to share a video of her visiting a fertility clinic

Egg freezing, according to the UK’s Human Fertilisation and Embryology Authority [HFEA], is a way of preserving a woman’s fertility so she can try to have a family in the future. It involves collecting a woman’s eggs, freezing them and then defrosting them later on so they can be used in fertility treatment.

According to the 35-year-old chef, it was a necessary step to take as a woman’s eggs reduce after the age of 30; limiting chances of having a baby.

“I’m creating awareness!!! Apparently by 30 the Quality of our eggs Reduce🥹 Ladies would you consider Freezing your Eggs? Until Mr Right comes? Creating awareness and educating myself and others. We walk on this health journey together.” Uriel Oputa captioned the video.

In the video, she stated in part,
“It’s a hard pill to swallow; at this age I am now, my mother had five children. Time is ticking for me and I am aware, so I decided to weigh my options. If that perfect man doesn’t come now, I need to secure myself and nurture my seeds.”

Watch The Video Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com
Forum | 1 day ago

This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com

Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel
Forum | 1 day ago

Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’
Forum | 3 days ago

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’

I’m Grateful - Ini Edo Says As She Celebrates 42nd Birthday
Forum | 3 days ago

I’m Grateful - Ini Edo Says As She Celebrates 42nd Birthday