My Collaboration With Burna Boy, Most Incredible Experience – Busta Rhymes

Forum 5 months ago

My Collaboration With Burna Boy, Most Incredible Experience – Busta Rhymes

Legendary American rapper, Busta Rhymes has spoken about his collaboration with Grammy-winning Nigerian singer, Burna Boy.

According to him, his collaboration with Burna was a most incredible experience.

Recall that Burna Boy featured in a track entitled ‘Roboshotta’ off Busta Rhymes’s latest album, ‘Blockbusta.’

Speaking in a recent interview with BBC Radio Capital Xtra, the hip-hop legend said ”working with Burna Boy was one of the most incredible experiences I had in my life. Because he’s fast, efficient and very clear. When he knows what he’s gonna do, he ain’t wasting no time. And he’s super dangerously cold with it.”

On how the collaboration came to be, Busta Rhymes said he played about five songs for Burna Boy and he chose to jump on ‘Roboshotta’ which was produced by American legend, Pharell Williams.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Taraba Tragedy: 12 Years Old Boy Shoots Younger Brother Dead In Jalingo
Forum | 2 days ago

Taraba Tragedy: 12 Years Old Boy Shoots Younger Brother Dead In Jalingo

Dead Boy Detectives’ Move From Max to Netflix Explained by Showrunner
Forum | 3 days ago

Dead Boy Detectives’ Move From Max to Netflix Explained by Showrunner

God Go Punish You - Skales Lambasts Troll Who Dragged Him Over Throwback Collaboration With Burna Boy
Forum | 3 days ago

God Go Punish You - Skales Lambasts Troll Who Dragged Him Over Throwback Collaboration With Burna Boy

Skales Replies Fan Who Advised Him to Drag Burna Boy
Forum | 3 days ago

Skales Replies Fan Who Advised Him to Drag Burna Boy