Fabregas’ wife speaks on Messi allegedly cheating on partner with Argentine journalist

Forum 5 months ago

Fabregas’ wife speaks on Messi allegedly cheating on partner with Argentine journalist

Daniella Semaan, the wife of former Barcelona midfielder, Cesc Fabregas, has denied a report in Brazil which claimed Lionel Messi has cheated on Antonella Roccuzzo.

Brazilian outlet, Direto Do Miolo posted to X on Friday that Messi and Roccuzzo’s 15-year relationship was facing its “biggest crisis” to date.

They claimed the eight-time Ballon d’Or winner had an affair with Argentine journalist Sofia Martinez.

According to the report, their marriage is on the verge of hitting the rocks.

Semaan, who regularly goes on vacation with Messi’s family, has come out to insist the speculation is incorrect.

Replying to a post on Instagram, she said: “What publication is this that has no meaning.. and has nothing right.”

Messi and Roccuzzo got married in 2017 and have three sons.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

Megan Thee Stallion Sued For Allegedly Forcing Cameraman Watch S3xual Act
Forum | 1 day ago

Megan Thee Stallion Sued For Allegedly Forcing Cameraman Watch S3xual Act

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 2 days ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties

Lady Slammed for Calling Out Uber Driver For Allegedly Hypnotizing Her
Forum | 3 days ago

Lady Slammed for Calling Out Uber Driver For Allegedly Hypnotizing Her