Davido Speaks Amidst His Aide, Isreal DMW’s Marital Crisis

Forum 5 months ago

Davido Speaks Amidst His Aide, Isreal DMW’s Marital Crisis

Davido, the famous Nigerian musician, has spoken amidst the ongoing marital crisis between his logistics manager, Isreal DMW and his estranged wife.

Recall that Israel DMW’s wife, Sheila, had in a series of posts on Instagram called on Nigerians to hold her estranged husband responsible if anything happens to her and her family.

In response, Israel DMW accused Sheila and her family of deceiving him into marriage

While explaining the cause of their crisis, Israel claimed that she told him that “I derive dignity in begging my oga [Davido], and that I am fully a slave and that am disgracing her on social media.”

However, reacting to the ongoing saga on his official X on Saturday, Davido stated that one needs to speak when necessary because words carry value.

“Speak when necessary. The words carry more value then.”

The couple tied the knot October 20, 2022, and parted ways in less than a year after their grand wedding over alleged infidelity and domestic violence.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus
Forum | 1 day ago

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth

Governor Mbah Trying to Create Crisis in Enugu – IPOB Warns
Forum | 2 days ago

Governor Mbah Trying to Create Crisis in Enugu – IPOB Warns