People Asking For DNA Should Pay For It - Mohbad’s Wife Wunmi Tells Verydarkman, Others (Video)

Forum 5 months ago

People Asking For DNA Should Pay For It - Mohbad’s Wife Wunmi Tells Verydarkman, Others (Video)

Omawunmi, wife of late singer, Mohbad has replied those asking for a DNA test to confirm her son's paternity.

According to her, those asking for DNA should provide money for it to be done.

Wunmi said she's ready if the money for the DNA test is provided.

This was revealed by actress Iyabo Ojo during a recent interview.

She said: 

‘I called Wunmi and I asked her if they are not carrying out the DNA test again and she said Baba Mohbad’s lawyer has not contacted her. She said she is not stopping anyone from doing the DNA but that is it her money she will use to carry out the DNA...money she is still managing’

See video below: 

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

Stop Intimidating Me, Obey Court Orders - Yahaya Bello Tells EFCC
Forum | 3 days ago

Stop Intimidating Me, Obey Court Orders - Yahaya Bello Tells EFCC

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 3 days ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties

VeryDarkMan Calls Out Hilda Baci Over Failure To Start Cooking Class After Collecting Payment
Forum | 3 days ago

VeryDarkMan Calls Out Hilda Baci Over Failure To Start Cooking Class After Collecting Payment