EPL: Arsenal not strong enough – Dunne names team to challenge Man City for title

Forum 5 months ago

EPL: Arsenal not strong enough – Dunne names team to challenge Man City for title

Former Manchester City captain, Richard Dunne has insisted that Arsenal aren’t strong enough to challenge Pep Guardiola’s side for the Premier League title this season.

Dunne said this while naming Liverpool as the only team that can compete with Man City for the title this season.

Man City currently lead the way on 28 points, ahead of Liverpool and Arsenal on 27 points each, Tottenham on 26 points and Aston Villa on 25 points after 12 Premier League games.

“City and Liverpool will be up there,” Dunne told Betway when asked about the title race and who Man City’s biggest challengers would be.

“I am still not sure about Arsenal and if they can compete in all the different competitions. Is their squad big enough?

“People have already spoken about their lack of a centre forward. They have created their own problems in the goalkeeping department, which now seems to be a big issue.

“Tottenham have shown they are just not strong enough with a few injuries. I’m more inclined to go with Liverpool.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Iwobi guns for 250th appearance as Fulham host Crystal Palace
Forum | 5 hours ago

EPL: Iwobi guns for 250th appearance as Fulham host Crystal Palace

EPL: Harry Redknapp gives surprise prediction for Tottenham vs Arsenal clash
Forum | 6 hours ago

EPL: Harry Redknapp gives surprise prediction for Tottenham vs Arsenal clash

EPL: Arteta reveals what Wenger told him about title race
Forum | 6 hours ago

EPL: Arteta reveals what Wenger told him about title race