Tension In Lagos Community After Murder Of Cult Gang Leader

Forum 5 months ago

Tension In Lagos Community After Murder Of Cult Gang Leader

Tension lingers in the Ojo area of Lagos State after the weekend slaying of an alleged leader of a cult gang in the region.

The deceased, simply identified as Shulee, was said to be the number two man of the Eiye confraternity in the area.

Shulee was allegedly hacked down by members of a rival group in the area and his head cut off.

Residents alleged that the head of the deceased was sent to the camp of Eiye as a sign of the rivals stamping their authority in the area.

A resident who refused to be named for fear of being tracked said: “Shulee is the number two man of Eiye in Ojo. His activities had been notorious. He did not look back when killing rival gang members. He was feared in the entire Ojo, Okomaiko and Ajangbadi areas.

“There has been tension in the entire Ojo since his death was announced. The leaders of the Alaba International Market have advised traders not to stay outside late.”

Another source alleged that the deceased was tracked down to an area around Alaba Rago and that he was eventually killed around PPL bus stop.

Since his killing, there have been several notices in social media warning residents not to stay outside their houses late.

The Lagos State police spokesman, Benjamin Hundeyin, said, “I am not aware of any such killing and there is no tension anywhere in the state.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
CONAMKAT List of candidates admitted into Community Midwifery programme, 2024 intake
Forum | 1 day ago

CONAMKAT List of candidates admitted into Community Midwifery programme, 2024 intake

Lagos Workers Now Earn Minimum Of N70,000 Since January – Governor Sanwo-Olu Says
Forum | 1 day ago

Lagos Workers Now Earn Minimum Of N70,000 Since January – Governor Sanwo-Olu Says

Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me
Forum | 2 days ago

Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me

The Thursday Murder Club: Netflix Acquires Rights to Mystery Movie Adaptation
Forum | 2 days ago

The Thursday Murder Club: Netflix Acquires Rights to Mystery Movie Adaptation