Omotola Jalade Slams Turkish Airlines For Lack Of Nollywood Movies During 40-Hour Flight

Forum 5 months ago

Omotola Jalade Slams Turkish Airlines For Lack Of Nollywood Movies During 40-Hour Flight

Nigerian actress, Omotola Jalade-Ekehinde has called out Turkish Airlines over its failure to feature any Nigerian movie during her 40-hour flight.

She accused the airline of discrimination against African travelers.

Omotola also expressed dissatisfaction that only movies from, Hollywood, Bollywood, Turkey and the middle east was being aired.

Taking to her Instagram page, the thespian wrote:

"Dear @turkishairlines I really think your Airline is Fabulous but like many other Foreign companies you might be discriminating against African Destinations and Travelers and that needs to stop !🛑

The pros :

1. One of he Best Int Airport and Lounges in the World …

2. Fabulous in flight service and cabin attendants

3. Lovely Aircraft from Istanbul to/fro Los Angeles

The Cons :

1. No E-visa for People with “Nigerian Passports” even if you are a permanent resident of the US/Uk meanwhile other Business class countries get E-visas and hotel even with US/Uk “visa”.

2. The Obvious Lack of details or Respect shown towards African paying customers spilled to on ground staff relationship.

3. Old , worn out Aircraft on first leg , second was better but clearly not as good as the American fleets …. even with an 8hr flight time !

4. As if my 40hrs Long flight was not enough an unexplained hop in Uganda that was not in my booking almost ran me nuts.

5. All Movies were from Turkey, Middle East, Asia, Bollywood and of course Hollywood onboard… Not one Nollywood Movie !

African Travelers Sometimes pay higher fees for flights to Africa compared to other parts of the globe so I wonder ; Why the Blatant Disrespect and Discrimination?

Might be a Temp post but hey: had to…. Hiss"

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Omotola Jalade Meets Davido, Shares Sweet Hug
Forum | 1 day ago

Omotola Jalade Meets Davido, Shares Sweet Hug

From Nollywood to iGaming: The Expanding Landscape of Digital Entertainment
Forum | 2 days ago

From Nollywood to iGaming: The Expanding Landscape of Digital Entertainment

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 3 days ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties

Nollywood Community Holds Candlelight Service for Junior Pope, Others
Forum | 4 days ago

Nollywood Community Holds Candlelight Service for Junior Pope, Others