Mr Ibu’s Wife Covers Her Face As Uche Maduagwu Sees Her In Unexpected Place Amid Husband’s Illness

Forum 5 months ago

Mr Ibu’s Wife Covers Her Face As Uche Maduagwu Sees Her In Unexpected Place Amid Husband’s Illness

Nollywood actor Uche Maduagwu has made a shocking revelation about Mr Ibu's wife.

In a video he shared on social media, he showed how the wife of the Nollywood actor cares for the man.

He revealed that the wife sleeps in an unusual area at the hospital.

In the trending video, the distraught woman was seen covering her face as the actor comforted her.

Sharing the video, Uche Maduagwu wrote

"Honestly, if they truly RESPECT Mr IBU, they will also RESPECT his great wife. A woman who has been taking #good care of her HUSBAND for more than TEN YEARS in #marriage without any complain from Mr IBU on social media. Ever since this great Legend, Mr IBU, has been in Hospital, for months, this great woman has been with him at the Hospital, every day, so why are they saying untrue things about her? Why have they not taken Mr IBU Abroad for quick recovery since so much has been gotten through donations?"

WATCH VIDEO BELOW

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 3 days ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues
Forum | 3 days ago

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues

Andor Video Sees Diego Luna Discuss Making Disney+ Star Wars Series
Forum | 3 days ago

Andor Video Sees Diego Luna Discuss Making Disney+ Star Wars Series

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 4 days ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties