In 2020, I Used to Sell Bedbug Killer – Brain Jotter Recount Life Before Fame (Video)

Forum 5 months ago

In 2020, I Used to Sell Bedbug Killer – Brain Jotter Recount Life Before Fame (Video)

Popular Nigerian skitmaker, Brain Jotter has made a revelation about his life.

Speaking during a conversation with Big Brother Naija star Kim Oprah, Brain Jotter revealed that he used to sell bedbug killer.

According to him, before being accepted into the University of Lagos in 2020, he was a laundry worker in order to make ends meet.

He said he was only paid N15k at the time. He added that after he began working as a bedbug killer vendor the following year, his jumped to N30,000, which was the highest amount he earned before his skit went viral.

See netizens reactions to his revelation below:

@olamipose02: “You’re done will bro.”

@who_knowsjoy: “Omo people dey hustle o, God de.” @ebonyfragrance: “It is well.”

@hoodricch.__: “Omo, everybody has story.”

@oluwa___tife: “The simple truth is don’t give up, na who give up na him fuk up.” @sassyb791: “Olorun tobi loba, you go think say na you suffer pass until you hear another person story.”

@triple4shotz: “Success is not a day’s journey, person sell bedbug killer, wash other people’s clothes u con talks say make e no hustle like say he go die the next day.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 4 days ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish
Forum | 4 days ago

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish

The Life of Chuck: Mike Flanagan, David Dastmalchian Offer Updates on Stephen King Horror Movie
Forum | 6 days ago

The Life of Chuck: Mike Flanagan, David Dastmalchian Offer Updates on Stephen King Horror Movie

Brad Dourif Has Retired from Acting With One Killer Exception
Forum | 1 week ago

Brad Dourif Has Retired from Acting With One Killer Exception