Why 2023 Has Been Quiet A Year For Me Musically – Fireboy

Forum 5 months ago

Why 2023 Has Been Quiet A Year For Me Musically – Fireboy

Nigerian singer, Adedamola Adefolahan aka Fireboy DML has opened up on why he had a quiet 2023 musically.

Recall that he had an impressive global run between 2021 and 2022 following the release of his hit song ‘Peru’ and a remix version of the song with British superstar, Ed Sheeran.

Speaking about it, he said “this year is one of those years where it’s necessary for artiste to grow and step down from all the craziness”

Speaking in a recent interview with Wat And Ers, Fireboy said, “2023 has been a year of learning and growth for me as a person and as an artist.

“I’m just really grateful for the journey. When people say be grateful for the journey, I think this year has been that year for me.

“Sometimes, it’s okay to step out from being an artiste and just realise that you’re human as well.

“With an actual life, with real problems just like everybody else. And this year has really taught me to appreciate all those things.”

He said he barely had enough time for his personal life last year, “but this year has been rather quiet for me so it’s also giving me more time to spend more time with family at home in Lagos, Nigeria.”

He added that his hit song ‘Peru’ changed “my life and took me to so many places all at once but this year is one of those years where it’s necessary for artistes to grow and step down from all the craziness and just enjoy life and appreciate life for what it really is.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com
Forum | 1 day ago

This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com

Young Couple Who Discovered They’re Siblings After a Year of Dating Refuse to End Relationship
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Young Couple Who Discovered They’re Siblings After a Year of Dating Refuse to End Relationship

List Of Projects Tinubu Will Commission In May To Mark 1 Year In Office
Forum | 3 weeks ago

List Of Projects Tinubu Will Commission In May To Mark 1 Year In Office

This Year Has Been Mentally Draining For Me - Toke Makinwa Laments
Forum | 4 weeks ago

This Year Has Been Mentally Draining For Me - Toke Makinwa Laments