Mohbad’s Brother Testifies In Court, Accuses Childhood Friend Of Brother’s Death

Forum 5 months ago

Mohbad’s Brother Testifies In Court, Accuses Childhood Friend Of Brother’s Death

Adura Aloba, the younger brother of late singer, Mohbad has testified in court.

During court proceedings on Wednesday, November 22, while standing as a witness, he pointed at Ibrahim Owodunni, known as Prime Boy and Mohbad’s childhood friend as his brother's killer.

Prime Boy is the prime suspect in Mohbad's death.

Adura revealed this following a series of interrogations.

Recall that Prime Boy surrendered to authorities after being named a wanted individual due to a prior altercation with Mohbad before the artist’s tragic passing.

Blogger, Temilolasobola sharing the court excerpts, wrote:

FROM ADURA: I am Mohbad’s blood brother, I am 20 years old. He is the second born while I am the third born. I live with my brother and his wife. They used to fight in the house and they settle it. They also had a fight prior to The Ikorodu show but I was not there when Mohbad and Primeboy were fighting. It was Wunmi that later told me they fought. If I am to pick a prime suspect in who was behind my brother’s de*th, it is Prime boy. Even though I was not there when they fought, Wunmi told me how everything happened and I believe her. When we got home after the show, I stayed downstairs while everyone else went upstairs. Later when I wanted to give my brother his phone in his room, I heard my brother and his wife fighting and arguing over Canadian visa. Before the nurse came into the house, my brother was hale and hearty, though I noticed some blood on Tuesday at the skin near his elbow. I prepared the noodles that we all ate including my brother. When the nurse came, it was wunmi and I that was cooking fried rice in the kitchen downstairs while the nurse was upstairs alone with Mohbad. Concerning my brother having a mental issue after the NDLEA saga, that is not true. He never had any mental issue. It was Prime boy that k!lled my brother

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking to Remove Hannatu Musawa As Minister as She
Forum | 1 day ago

Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking to Remove Hannatu Musawa As Minister as She's a Serving NYSC Member

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 1 day ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

Rapper Sentenced to Death for Supporting Anti-Hijab Protest
Forum | 1 day ago

Rapper Sentenced to Death for Supporting Anti-Hijab Protest

Pulse Cast: Happy Death Day Star & More Join Netflix’s First Medical Drama
Forum | 2 days ago

Pulse Cast: Happy Death Day Star & More Join Netflix’s First Medical Drama